Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Mons pain of a breast cancer patient

Hi ,I am a 53 year old women who is a 5 year breast cancer survivor. Recently I have been having just pain in my mons pubis .What could be going on.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Kim, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Do you have burning, stinging, irritation there? Your history suggests you have Vulvodynia. It may be due to various factors like injury or irritation of the nerves, fungal infection or pelvic floor muscles. It is usually not related to Infection. Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist so that she can examine both vulva and vagina thoroughly and rule out the exact cause. If necessary she may also suggest a Colposcopy or Culture of a Vaginal swab.

Hope i have answered your Query, I will be available for your Follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health. Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor