Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Missed periods, cramps, lower left abdominal pain. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for delayed periods?

Hi I missed my period for about 10 days now. I had cramps yesterday and I thought I m going to have my period today but it wasn t still there. I felt a pain before in my lower left abdominal area. I don t have any symptoms of pregnancy and I took the pregnancy test kit yesterday twice and both results were negative. But I m still worried cos I still haven t gotten my period what could be possibly the problem? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.see as your pregnancy test negative then no need to worries for pregnancy it may happened sometime because of hormonal imbalance u don't get ur periods.u take T.devary(10mg)one tab three times a day for 3 days .and after stop the medicine u get ur periods.or if not then concern gyna for that.
Answered: Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor