Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Missed period, brown spotting. Doctor observed mass inside uterus. Pregnancy not confirmed

25 years old lady.suffering from missed period and instead brown spots and very slightly bleeding false qualitative pregnancy test and positive quantitative pregnancy test(45) and( this machine you use to see baby )says that as my doctor told me ...i see a mass inside the uterus but i cant decide if pregnant or its a complex of blood as no period
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

Health care magic user

After going through your history looks you are having blighted ovum or early loss of pregnancy thats why you are having such symptoms
According to me please do repeat ultrasonography after one week to see again and please start following tablet At least
T Folic acid 5mg od
i hope you find this helpful

Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2016
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor