Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Missed period. Can I take take susten? Had miscarriage earlier

i missed my first period on 13th is beneficial to take susten 200 mg. i had a miscarriage on 14th jan 2013, when i had completed two months of pregnancy. At that time Dr. told me to take high dosage of progestrone, once UPT positive and also prescribed me to take ecosprin 75 mg. its really beneficial?? i am really in doubt condition.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

look, first you have to do a home pregnancy test using urine. If the result is positive, then you should really take progesterone supplement and aspirin group of drug to prevent spontaneous miscarriage.

Progesterone is very necessary to create the environment of uterus to hold the pregnancy.

So, consult with the gynecologist for prescribing the drugs.

Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor