The spider like veins appearing on your left foot and legs are indicative for deep vein thrombosis
The pain in the left side of your breast would be related to:
- spondiloarthrosis (chest level)
- heart problems (possible angina
Feeling lightheaded could be related to oscillations in blood pressure.
Until you see a doctor, I'd advise to:
- raise your legs when sleeping (use a pillow under your legs to lift them)
- do not stand for too long; always keep your legs raised
- do wear the special socks you might find at your local pharmacy for deep vein thrombosis
- take aspirin
100 mg /1 tablet daily
- measure your blood pressure when you are having lightheaded and pain in the breast; record the results to evaluate further with your doctor.
All the best!