Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Itchy rash, swollen armpits and back of head. Have brain damage and Reynaud's. Cancer?

Hi,I don t know what I have but I m getting worried.. I had an accident almost years ago that caused some brain damage .. I have TBI..almost all my problems started then...My Neuro , is still trying to find out what causes all my setbacks.. lately, the past 4 months I have broken out in a itchy rash on my face, neck , chest, stomach, legs, & first thought I was having a allergies reaction to something or my medicines that I am taking for my head pain or a infection of some sort.....My reg Doctor & Allergy Dr ruled all that out.. I started getting needle like pain in my hands & feet .. My whole body is swollen..I m on Lasik s right now and it was helping at first but now it s not... Im a far skin person.. I ve only got some sun twice this year.. At first when I broke out with itchy bumps all over I looked like a had a dark tan & red.. My hands & feet would change red, blue or its ll over my body and my veins are very noticeable... My arm pits are swollen and so is the back of my head...I m thinking that is my lymph nodes... back right side of my head has been swollen since my I don t know if this connected with what is going on with me now... I dont know if me seeing two of everything is connected to this too.. I saw the eye doctor.. he said it has nothing to do with him & I need to go back to my Neuro doctors... My reg Doc did find out that I do have Reynaud s Phenomenon.. Cancer runs in my family.. most all my family that passed died of some sort of cancer... Could this be cancer or a tumor somewhere?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,  
Oncologist 's  Response
As you have photosensitive rash and raynauds`s, it may be a connective tissue disease. some of these diseases can cause need to consult he rheumatologist to confirm the diagnosis first. these diseases may lead to lymphomas on on long term. Regarding cancer you need to be on regular screening investigations depending on the type of camcer in your family
Answered: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor