What is Lymphadenopathy?
Lymphadenopathy is the swelling of lymph nodes. The lymphatic system is part of the immune system and responds to infection and inflammation, and sometimes this results in swelling of lymph nodes.
Questions and answers on "Lymphadenopathy"
Health resources related to Lymphadenopathy
- Lymphadenopathy 2cm firm mobile right inferior cervical
- Symptoms of tb lymphadenopathy
- Porta hepatis lymphadenopathy due to tb
- Lymphadenopathy red inguinal fold
- Lymphadenopathy neck causes
- Symptoms of Lymphadenopathy
- Drugs/medication for lymphadenopathy , sonography report
- Mediastinal and right hilar lymphadenopathy
- Symptoms of lymphadenopathy , sonography report
- Symptoms of occipital lymphadenopathy itchy scalp red