Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Itching sensation near penis, stinging between thigh and testicle, pimples. Treatment options?

Good noon or evening doctors. I am a male having an issue of itching genital organ for almost a week now. I am from xxxx. How will i cure the itching part of my genital organ. It feels like there s an insect biting my skin between my thigh and my testicles. And i think there s also like a pimple or warts when it gets itchy.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi.Good afternoon.Itching over and around Genital region is due to Fungal infection.You should take Antifungal drugs apart from Ointment for local application.If you take complete course of drugs,everything will get subsided along with pimple/warts.Consult your Dermatologist if the complaints persist.Take care.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor