Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Itching and tingling sensation all over my body. What are the findings and required treatment?

Good afternoon,

I have a situation i believe that when i eat i let out some type of allergen that causes people around me to itch when i itch. I feel this itching and tingling sensation all over my body for two years now. When i attempted to get help i was told by one doctor that it was the other persons problem and the other tolfd me it was impossible that i could make another person itch unless i was putting something in my skin when i sugested that i may have a high level of histamin in my blood that is coming out of my pours and affecting other. This situation is causing me great mental stress, i've been referred to phycologist but this is not an option for me, what is happening is real not in my mine. I live in New York City and would like to see someone who believes me and can tell me what exactly is happening to me.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

Logically, it is difficult to explain that you make other persons itch while you itch by letting out allergen.

It seems that you are having false belief.

You should consult psychiatrist/psychologist for detailed evaluation and treatment.

You may get benefited by psychotherapy or stress management.

Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor