Is vertigo curable and will this affect brain?

I am Lina a 48 female.170cm,73kg, Am on propranolol 40 mg. a valve prolapse.i have recently suffered from severe attacks of vertigo all of a sudden. I saw an ENT doctor who prescribed betahistine 16, 2pills three times a day for 6 weeks. Will this vertigo be cured ? Will it affect the functions of my eyes and brain?How can I reduce the effect of this repositioning vertigo?Many thanks Lina
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
vertigo is a disease that comes and goes according to the surroundings, it does not affect any other organs. it is under control as long as you take your medication