Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to get rid from filaria in testis ?

i had filaria in left testis cozing hydrocele with pain some years back, after doctor s treatment it was cured but it became very small than the right one. Is there any way to get it to the actual size? during the treatment i didn t get any surgery but only two types of oral medicines! i didn t married bcoz of this prblm. is there any prblm in marital life n getting children! b4 effecting filaria a i had little bit swelling in the left testis occasionally! i thought it was varicocele veins, i tried to take treatment for that, in the meantime the filaria was affected.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  333
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
The treatment for filaria was the medicines.You have recieved the right treatment.There is no reason that the hydrocele will cause fertility problems but long standing cases might sometimes affect sperm count.However,that is a rare chance in which temperature of the testis is increased in large,long standing hydrocele.The best way to rule that out is get a semen analysis.Varicocele may be an associated cause.I suggest you see a doctor,get an ultrasound and a semen test.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor