Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment available without seeing a doctor for thrush ?

Is it thrush? and if so can is treatment available with out seeing a doctor? Hi, I think I have vaginal thrush, im experiencing an itching slightly burning sensation and I think its a little bit swolen, I have also seen specs of blood in my urin and im suffering a little cramping in my lower back and abdomin, like when I have my period but im not due.for another three weeks, I am 19 and have never had thrush so if it is thrush, can I get treamtment over the counter without seeing a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Typical thrush has symptoms like curdy white discharge,severe itching etc.You will need to see a doctor for antbiotic medication which can be given only after examination to confirm thrush.There are several kinds of vaginal infection and only a doctor can distingush between them.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor