Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Is there any study enhancing drugs that can provide better concentration skills to focus on my studies ?

I am a depression patient and have lost interest in life,studies and everything...when i am studying i think i should not study....i have my exams coming up in 1 month a need to score in them...can you tell some study enhancing drugs or medicines that help me focus on my studies and not get deviated from work and have better concentration skills....please tell fast!!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dear sir/Madam

if you have been diagnosed as depression and symptoms are persisting then better to consult concerned psychiatrist or visit psychiatrist for control of symptoms. Non of the skills may be helpful as depression not only affect concentration it hampers motivation, interest, sleep appetite, and energy.In presence of depression non of the medicine is of much help.
You can divide chapters / course in smaller part and then complete it. Since concentration is problem frequent break may be helpful.
Answered: Fri, 30 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor