Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Is there any remedy for hair loss ?

hi doctor , can u suggest me any remedy for hair loss . i m 36 yr old male and have heredity of hair loss and losing the same since last 5years now middle portion of my head has gone bald.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Apart from medicines like minoxidil,finestride ,biotin,zinc ,iron, I would also suggest you to take lasers for hair growth and meso injection which would help reducing you hair fall.
But as you told you have gone bald over the crown,then the permanent solution would be only hair transplantation. Its a very safe and effective procedure .
You can get details of hair transplantation from my website

Hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions ,kindly write back to us.
Dr.Bharat chawda
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi vikas
u need to consult dermatologist
minoxidil lotion give very good result
take tab biotin once a day
eat high protein diet
drink more water
avoid stress ,smoking
treat dandruff if any.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor