Is there any other probiotics other than ecoflora probiotics ?

please please doctor help me , im aged 21yrs . I was given flucanazole for vaginal candidiasis single dose and later when the infection came back i was given flucanazole lesser dose i think .im nt sure when it continued the next month also the doctor gave me probiotic ecoflora i used it for a month ...later this month the infection was still there. The doctor took a vaginal swab test and it came out negative , she gave me taxim-oz antibiotic tablet and later after it came out she said it is just disturbance in the vaginal flora and told me to continue ecoflora probiotic .this is expensive and i cant buy it evry month or atleast for the next month so doctor can u please give me other probiotics similar to ecoflora which is safe and good please il be of great help to me . I was given lactacid shampoo for itching and trogyl y cream that is povidone iodine . I was tested negative for viral marker test. Help me please
Fri, 30 Dec 2011