Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Is there any cream to remove hair around penis ?

Hello sir/ mam There are more growth of heir around my penis and i want to remove them by cream, so, could you please suggest me a name of heir removal creams without any side effects and a procedure to remove unwanted heir around penis. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  9260
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You can either use a Anne French Hair removal cream or Shave the Pubic area with a clean sterile Razor everytime. If you develop any rashes while using the cream, Kindly stop using it and always use a razor Instead.

Good Luck, Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
hello dev
hair removal with cream is only for girls where their hair are soft and gentle
but male's hair are much thicker and harder so will not give you best result
so better and best for you is go for shaving those hairy area

all the best

hope you got your query solved
for more queries
visit -
call- +91 98254 44736
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello dev;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The common creams available are advertised on Indian television and they are Veet;Anne French;Vi john etc.The content is almost same in all and some people can be allergic to any of the content.So to avoid allergy you should apply a trial patch on hands and legs on a area of at least 2 inches and see.If you do not have any allergy you can safely use it.The instructions for the use are printed on the pack so you can read and use it accordingly.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor