• question-icon

Is there any connection between granuloma annulare and arthritis?

I have granuloma annulare, for about 7 years, there has been a biopsy to determine. Have been trying to find if there is a connection between it and arithritis, also have fibro and cfs never mind i have several docs and none of them can answer my questions
Thu, 21 Mar 2019

What you are suffering from is a rare disorder and details as the cause and associations are not very clear. There is an organization - NORD (National Organization of rare disorder).

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gopal Goel, Orthopaedic Surgeon