Is there any alternative medicine for hormone refractory prostte cancer?

I am writing this regarding my father's health condition. He is 70 years old and was 65 kgs and lost 4 kgs in 3 months..

He is suffering from prostate cancer since last 8 years & was treated by oral Hormone therapy uptill now. From JUL'10 we found from PET scan report that his cancer have started spreading to distant pubic bones & lymp nodes. He then has undergone for radiations for the region around prostate. This made some regression in prostatic part but unfortunately could'nt stop it from spreading into bones. In BONE/PET scan report held on 29 JAN'11 we found now there was multiple bone metastasis in his body with more concentration in long limbs. Also there is rise in his PSA to 55 which earlier use to remain

My concern is :

1. What are other options ?
2. Should he be taking any supplements ?
3. Are there any complimentary alternative medicines ?

thanks

Fri, 31 Jul 2015