Is there an alternative to breast reduction for the pain in shoulders and breast?

Last year around November i had a terreble chest pain on my left side, i couldn t breath properly and i was taken to the nearest hospital for a check up. The pain kept on coming and going . All Tests were done and all came clear. i even did an exray the next morning and it was also clear. Then my Doctor thought that the only explanation will be my Large Breasts and suggested that i go for an Operation because they also give me back pain my shoulders are always painfull, besides i have been doing a researches regarding this Breast Reduction. My Question is can i go through with this Breast Reduction or is there any other explanation to the chest pain i had? it wasn t for the first time i had this problem.
Wed, 29 Jan 2014