Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Is there a possibilty of my nose be corrected after 1 year of fracture ?

Im 20 years old girl.I met with an accident 1 year ago and my nose bone got fractured.My nose bone displaced from its place which made a lot of difference and it is looking changed the complete appearance of my face .From 1 year i dint take any treatment for that.Now i want a bone correction.It has been 1year after the fracture,so can i get my nose corrected now?is it possible to correct the bone?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Now you can go for nasal bone correction surgery.
Consult ent surgeon and seek his advice.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to Hcm
Yes it is possible to get nose surgery done but the results wil depend on what part is fractured and how severe is the deformity.It can be told only after complete examination and investigation.
Kindly consult your ENT surgeon or a plastic surgeon.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor