Is the excruciating pain in the back and burning sensation due to surgical abortion?

Hi. I had an abortion on Saturday 24 May 2014. It was surgical abortion. I wasnt given any post counselling to inform me of what to expect or anything. I was only given five tablets to take all 5 at once later the evening. I have been having pain ever since the operation, but it wasnt too bad, it did however move through different parts of my body. But since this afternoon my pain has really become excruciating, so much so that I have to crouch my back when I walk. I have been laying in bed since I got home from work today at 5 and havent been able to do much. I took some Voltaren and it helped ease the pain, but when I woke up tonight the pain became even worse. I feel a burning sensation throughout my entire body and it is more intense in my back and my chest and stomache as well. I really dont know if this is normal. Please help
Fri, 1 Mar 2019