Is it premenopause if estrogen level is 330 and LH is normal and having hot flashes?

My estrogen level is at 330 but my LH is normal my gynocologist prescribes my premarin 0.625mg am i in premenapause? since december i have pain arms legs uper back and since a month super hot flashes every 20 to 30 minutes like boiling under neet my skin. When the pain started my doctor prescribed cymbalta thats when i started having those hot flashes, i stop the medication 2 weeks ago not for me. what should i do? could these be do to all this change cause all my bloos test come back negative he did everything serologie if i had like inflamtion so on so on
Tue, 13 Aug 2019