Suggest remedies for severe foot pain caused by idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr. Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.
In case, Lyrica with its maximum dose is not easing off the symptoms, add-on medicines like Duloxetine can be taken. In addition, topical gels like Gabapentin gel and Capsaicin can be used.
Hope that helps.If you have any further questions,I shall be glad to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Homeopathic remedy for peripheral neuropathy
- Drugs/medication for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Diagnosis of idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy causes
- Metanx for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Will zostrix diabetic foot pain treat diabetic peripheral neuropathy?
- Treatment and cure for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Progressive idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Is frequent headache a sign of multiple sclerosis?
- Suggest ways to use Scopolamine patch
- Suggest treatment for fever while having Parkinson's disease
- Suggest treatment for severe spasms and pain in the back and neck
- What causes dizziness and tingling sensation in the body while treating...
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in the fingers?
- What does the brain CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for numbness in the finger post an injury
- What causes sudden weakness on left side of the body?
- Are surgical corrections available for persistent muscle pain in scrotal...