Can Gabapentin, Percocet, Tizandine, Oxycontin and Lisinpril cause stomachache and diarrhea?

Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist

Posted on Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Cancer
Question: I’m taking gabapentin 600 mg 3 time a day Percocet 10-325 twice Zoloft 200 mg daily Tizandine 4 mg remarking 40mg OxyContin 10 mg twice lisinpril 40 mg late I am having a lot of pain diarrhea my stomach is drop down on my left side I go about 3 to 4 days without eating I just don’t know what’s going on?
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Stomach pain

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

The symptoms that you mentioned are side effects from the medications that you taking also
But we need to be sure for that.Other causes how can give that symptoms are

1-Viral infection
2-Bacterial infection
3-food poisoning

You need to stay hydrate,to take PPI for the stomach pain ,and for sure to consult your doctor if the symptoms continued to persist

Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana