Is it safe taking Oxi Elite Pro along with depression medicine?

I am thinking about taking Oxi Elite Pro, but I am on medications for depression. I take wellbutren, cymbalta, and Laimictal. The combination of these medication controls my depression. I want to know of Oxi Elite Pro will interfer with these medications and do you think it would be safe to take Oxi Elite Pro
Tue, 11 May 2021

Oxy elite / Hydroxy elite pro previously used to contain DMAA which was banned by FDA due to safety concerns. Now it has been replaced by DMHA. Safety of this product has also not yet been proved by FDA and it may also be a health concern. As the interaction of these products have not been studied with other drugs, due to the fact that their own safety for health is in question. Therefore, it is not possible at this stage to forecast any interaction between Oxy elite pro and Wellbutrin, Cymbalta or Lamictal.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Satnarain Bansal, General & Family Physician