Is it possible for Adderall to cause a false negative pregnancy test?

Is it possible for adderall to cause a false negative pregnancy test? I have numerous symptoms of pregnancy, though according to my calculations could only have conceived as early as the 6th of Feb. Starting this past Monday (the 14th) I became extremely fatigued, and since then became nauseous most of each day, dizzy, weak, headaches, food aversions and odd cravings, raised body temp (avg of 99.1 over the last few days), digestion problems, and am 2 days late for my period. I don t feel like I have a cold or flu, but just am miserable. Could I be pregnant or is there something else that might be going on?
Tue, 29 Dec 2015