Can adderall give a false home pregnancy test ?

adderall does it give inaccurate pregnancy test
Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
yes, it can give a false negative.

However, it is an FDA category C medication. Studies have not been done in humans. However, animal studies have shown that amphetamines may increase the chance of birth defects if taken during the early months of pregnancy.

In addition, overuse of amphetamines during pregnancy may increase the chances of a premature delivery and of having a baby with a low birth weight. Also, the baby may become dependent on amphetamines and experience withdrawal effects such as agitation and drowsiness.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello leigh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
No Adderall does not in any way interfere with the home pregnancy test.So you will not get incorrect result due to Adderall.
Thanks