What causes frequent urination after a pregnancy?
I have a few things I am hoping to figure out
I had a baby a year ago and was a forced delivery.
After I have had urinary problems
Hard to go
Comes out in different streams
If push too hard have a bowel movement and bladder hardly ever feels empty
I also have some stretch marks I would like to get rid of
I have anxiety and take adderol and clonopin
I have been tending to get more anxiety at night and sometimes have sugar cravings.
Incomplete evacuation could be due to infection.
Hello thanks for asking from HCM
The problem of passing of urine is occurring most likely due to some residual infection during delivery resulting in urinary infection. This might be due to trauma during delivery too. Both these possibilities should be ruled out for incomplete evacuation.
For stretch marks please visit a dermatologist for opinion. You should massage to affected areas with vitamin E soft gels. Regular massage will reduce the intensity and you will definitely see improvement.
Adderall is an amphetamine drug and this could worsen the anxiety. Klonopin can help to reduce the anxiety symptoms and is right drug for anxiety. If your anxiety is persisting then SSRIs should be used for treatment.
You are welcome to ask follow up doubt.
Not sure if adderol incresaes cravings too
If there is something natural to help
Acamprosat or Baclofen can be used.
Alcohol cause significant dependence. Acamprosate can be used to reduce its craving. The drug should be taken regularly in order to reduce the craving. Even Baclofen also reduce craving. You can talk with your doctor for these drugs.
Adderall doesn't increase the craving of alcohol but yes by causing stimulation the drug can increase the alcohol drinking behaviour.
A lot of natural supplements are there in markets but most of these are not proven clinically by research studies.
Still have doubts please ask again.
Is 135/85 Blood pressure ok
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What could cause frequent urination after an abortion
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination after started losartan
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?