Is it dangerous to have intense pelvic pain, constant nausea and fatigue and irregular periods?

21 yo female white, history of kidney stones and ovarian cysts (no family history of either). No current cysts and blood work on liver and kidney function came back normal. Intense pain in pelvis, exam was unhelpful. Normal periods use to last about 7-9 days but now last only 4 and are not on time. Constant nausea and fatigue. Urinalysis shows no infection and no pregnancy. My doctor continues to make me journal my daily symptoms and is watching and waiting but this has be 3 months and she still has no idea what is wrong with me. She keeps wanting to put me on pain meds to help with my pain but I don t want to mask symptoms I want to know what is really wrong with me! Please help me with my pain.
Thu, 21 Nov 2019

The irregular periods can cause excessive blood loss causing fatigue. This can be related to hormonal disturbance or ovarian cysts. You need an ultrasound scan to find the cause of pelvic pain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN