Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Is it because of infection that I am having pain and fluid like water is coming out of my ears ?

i think i'm suffering from ear infection from 4 days.this happened after cleaning my ear i think i have damaged my ear i think i m suffering from ear infection from 4 days.i m feeling pain and my ear is fully blocked,fluid is also coming out which is just like water and i m also having cold.i can visit the doctor only on friday(i.e 1/4/11).is it ok or any serious .plz help me i m very much worried.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear thanks for choosing health care magic.the symptoms are suggestive of ear infection and may not be due to cleaning.This could be just infection of ear and throat.Avoid cold and fried things,make sure when you take bath the water does not go inside your ear.Take analgesics for pain and swelling.Do not try to insert anything or instill any home remedies in ear.see and ent surgeon as planned.
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor