Owl Image

Is it because I have stopped taking birth control pills that my hair is thinning ?

I am 23 I have been on and off birth control pills since the age of 15 I have not been on the pill for about a year now But I have noticed my hair thinning Also my last period was late about 3months I am goin through a shed after that period All blood tests came back normal Do you think I should get back on the pill and will my hair grow back I am 23, I have been on and off birth control pills since the age of 15. I have not been on the pill for about a year now, But I have noticed my hair thinning. Also my last period was late about 3months. I am goin through a shed after that period. All blood tests came back normal. Do you think I should get back on the pill, and will my hair grow back?
Mon, 23 Jan 2012