Is cramping,nausea and diarrhea sign of pregnancy?

Hello, I had my merina iud taken out on June 18th, I had unprotected sex on June 14th and June 16th, two days after I got it taken out I had what seemed like a period for about a day in a half, but it was really light, I have also been feeling nauseous and had some cramping and have had some really bad heartburn that hasn t gone away. I also have been going to the bathroom and having diarrhea for a few days but it s like a constipated in it too. I am just wondering is there a chance I could be pregnant.
Tue, 6 Sep 2016
Hi there, I have understood your concern. I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.

1. Please do not panic.

2. Any sex activity, before the day of removal of Mirena, will not lead to pregnancy. As long as you had mirena in place it works to prevent pregnancy by its physical presence and hormonal effect.

3 . In case you have doubts, you can do urine pregnancy test and or blood beta HCG test after 30th June.

4. Also, it takes 3 to 4 weeks before the fertility returns after Mirena removal.

I hope this answer helps you.
Thanks.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar. .