Is Voveran effective for periods pain ?

can i take voveran in periods
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
hi, welcome to health care magic

yes you can.but it is better to take anti spsmodic like cyclopam or meftal spas becoz in periods it is usually spasmodic pain

Hi doc. My prob is tat I have right side lower abdomen pain tat is unbearable . D pain starts when my periods flow stops . N tis is followed by diahorrea n lot of gas n vomiting . I have taken a lot many pain killers but is of no help. Have to take voveran inj n then I get relived. Plz help.. I have two kids by c section.plz revert . My email I d being YYYY@YYYY

hi, iam 22 yrs old girl nd just for certain periods of time suferring from back pain , neck pain , leg pain nd sometime shoulder pain e.t.c.....a feel of nausea to.As i consulted athe doctors nd they gave all these problem of mine ...a LONG NECK SYNDROMEAND ANXIETY NEUROSIS.They gave some medicines like....voveran plus,rexipra-5,lamplus nd some calciferol sachets............r alll these medicines r save nd does alll of these have certain side effects? sir as iam nt in position to send u money frm card is any other optional to send u money \

I am 28 year old female. i am having abdominal pain and found galblader stone by in ultra sound. I have taken Vovran Sr for the last 2 days. still shooting pain is there. Is I continue with vovran or change to drotin DS. Is to more effective? regards Divya

Recent questions on  Menstruation

Hi doc. Im 19 year old ...I and my boyfriend we had a unpritected sex while im having my 3rd day of menstruation and I notice theres a possibility that I got pregnant. I take a Nordette pill EC I took 4 pills 2:17 pm and after 12 hrs I took again 4 pills and then I stop taking it. Doc it still possible to get me pregnant? I need your answer please

Hi Doctor, it is been three months since I have a surgery to remove only the fibroids. After my first menstrual cycle I had 7 days of bleeding which I had to wear pads. It was not heavy, when I went to see my gynecologist he put me on birth control. I began taking it two days before my menstrual period. I can say I do not have my period, but I still have painful cramps. Why do you think because I am very concerned about that.

Hi doc. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on december 25 2013 at around 3am. I have menstruation on that day and we both know that he ejaculated inside me. So in december 25 at 1pm I took 4 nordette pills. And on december 26 at 1pm I drink it again. My menstruation became light. On december 29 i had blood and i guess its withdrawal bleeding cause its brownish in color.. and lasted for about 4 days. How can it will affect my menstruation cycle? Thankyou!

My husband was masturbating when he ejaculated he had yellowish spotted discharge with no pain. I know we have not been with anyone else sexual and both of us tested negative for STD. We had sex last week when I was in my heavy flow of menstruation. Please Help!!

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

My wife is having side and back pain sometimes mild to severe she had her gallbladder out 9 months ago not sure what could be causing it. she also started birth control in September

I started menstruation last Saturday but had unprotected sex today, can I get pregnant since this is also my first menstruation after child birth?