Is Voveran effective for periods pain ?

can i take voveran in periods
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
hi, welcome to health care magic

yes you can.but it is better to take anti spsmodic like cyclopam or meftal spas becoz in periods it is usually spasmodic pain

Hi doc. My prob is tat I have right side lower abdomen pain tat is unbearable . D pain starts when my periods flow stops . N tis is followed by diahorrea n lot of gas n vomiting . I have taken a lot many pain killers but is of no help. Have to take voveran inj n then I get relived. Plz help.. I have two kids by c section.plz revert . My email I d being YYYY@YYYY

hi, iam 22 yrs old girl nd just for certain periods of time suferring from back pain , neck pain , leg pain nd sometime shoulder pain e.t.c.....a feel of nausea to.As i consulted athe doctors nd they gave all these problem of mine ...a LONG NECK SYNDROMEAND ANXIETY NEUROSIS.They gave some medicines like....voveran plus,rexipra-5,lamplus nd some calciferol sachets............r alll these medicines r save nd does alll of these have certain side effects? sir as iam nt in position to send u money frm card is any other optional to send u money \

I am 28 year old female. i am having abdominal pain and found galblader stone by in ultra sound. I have taken Vovran Sr for the last 2 days. still shooting pain is there. Is I continue with vovran or change to drotin DS. Is to more effective? regards Divya

Recent questions on  Menstruation

Hi Doctor.. (Preferably Gynecologist) My first time to used Althea Pills was last June-August 2013 just to treat my irregular period and to treat my acne. Being irregular is in our genes my sisters we re also suffering from period irregularities. The reason I took these pill is because I didn t have my period for 3 months or more, and I guess this is the reason why I had pimple breakouts. And it did a good job on my menstruation while taking it for 3 months I have been regular, my acne lessen somehow, and also I gain 3kls weight and my breast become bigger a bit. But I got a constipation to the point that I got so blood on my stools because of the hemorrhoids or im having rectal bleeding. ---Is it also caused by taking this althea pills? Now I just noticed that after I stopped taking this pill, I didn t have this constipation (Im not sure if this is just a con-insidence). And also my menstrual irregularities came back after I stopped the pill. Now I just notice that from February 2014 until June 2014 I did nt have my period yet. I m quite afraid for not having my period for almost 5 months. ----Is it because of the althea pill that I took before? And one last question.. My period Just came this June 6, 2014 but its very minimal. At first I got 1 tiny black sticky something on my underwear, followed by a drops of red blood but only little. Is it considered my first day menstruation? I decided to take althea pills again this time because It was written on the box that I should take it on the first day of my period. Im also taking Zinc for acne supplement from last month up to now. ----How safe it is to take again? An I heard that taking birth control pills like this can cause cancer, how true is this? And also Is it safe to take althea pills while Im on this dieatary supplement? Please answer my questions Doctor. It will be a great help for me. Thank You very much! I ll wait for your response. Im just very worried about this.

Hi! I've just started using yasminelle 28 and wondering if its normal to have brown discharge and menstrual pain in the tummy? Is this signs of pregnancy? I had my period this month, but some days to early, and i have heard that u can have a similair bleeding?

Hi..m 27 .single .my period is regular by date.but from few months m getting periods n an unusual way..in the sense first 2 -4 days pain with blood tinged offwhite secretions coming and by fourth day it starts bleeding wt severe pai,vomiting,bak pain,etc.and this time I got bleeding today morning..t was fourth day from begining of the series.morning while changing,I saw pinkish smal irregular flesh like matter along wt whitish pink discharge along wt 2 0r 3 drops f menstrual bleeding.. M not on any medication.previous history of passed out renal calculi.and I had intercourse wt my husbsnd( unprotected) 13 days aftr my last menstruation. LMP - 11/5/2014. Nw again next cycle from 11 june 2014. Pls do reply..wats the health problm from ur aspect?

Please assist, my menstrual was May 6th. I had intercourse May 13 (I bled afterwards which I assume I was off my period) & May 23 2014. My menstrual cycle that was supposed to start June 3rd it has not. Only symptoms are: frequent urination, increase appetite & a few days of light bleeding & brown discharge. All the test I took are negative.

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

My wife is having side and back pain sometimes mild to severe she had her gallbladder out 9 months ago not sure what could be causing it. she also started birth control in September

I started menstruation last Saturday but had unprotected sex today, can I get pregnant since this is also my first menstruation after child birth?