Is Pilonidal Sinus permanently curable ?

Sat, 10 Sep 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Pilonoidal sinus is treatable with surgery but recurrence rate is very high and nothing can be done to tackle the recurrence.
Meet a good gen surgeon

Have a healthy life

I am suffering from Pilonidal Sinus since 1 month. Recently went to doctor and he advised me to go for surgery and he told that there will be...

Recent questions on  Sinusitis

The last couple of days I ve had episodes where it seems like my right side of my brain/head is sinking. It s almost like I m fainting, but only...

I m breathless all the time (even sitting at my desk now), I feel dizzy (bent over this morning to take my sinus nasal steroids and nearly passed...

Not sure if I have a sinus infection or just a bad cold...just very congested. Slight fever the first day and this morning I blew my nose and snot...

Hi. I have a concern with my daughter. She is 5 years old and has always been very healthy. She had only had a few colds and a couple of infections...

I had and was treated for strep. It has been a month, and I still have a lingering cough . Why is the cough hanging on? Have you had similar...

Dear Doctor, I need an analysis (a second opinion ) on MRI Scan/Film. Patient was diagnosed for ALS -Although I dont too much agree with this. The...

hi I am XXXXXXX suffering with cold continuosly from last 2weeks and cold is not controlling, often getting cold a mild throat infection and...