Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Internal soreness on right rib cage. Spread to buttocks. Feeling weak. Should I take up any test?

For last two days i have an internal soreness on my right side, right under my rib cage. Not near my navel but on the other side under my rib cage. The soreness has spread to my right buttox and is weak on that side when walking. I do not have a fever , or am I getting sick, and my appetite is fine. My right buttox and upper leg have become more weak this evening. Should I go to the doctor, if so what type of tests should I request?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Get X-ray AP & Lateral views of RT.HIP and TC,DC,HB%,ESR as well urine routine may be performed.Consult a PHYSICIAN and if necessary an Orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor