Suggest remedy for swelling in ribs

I have swelling with a pea sized mass just below the right rib cage. I am 48 yrs old, 5 9 and weight about 184. If I touch the area,move just right or bend over it s painful. I had my gallbladder checked back in Sept 2011 and the hyda hyda scan test showed very slow progress, but excreted in normal limits. Can you help???
Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

The swelling in the rib cage could be a lymph node related to inflammation. I don't think that it is related to your gallbladder.

Anyway, if this persists, I recommend consulting with your attending physician for a physical exam and an abdominal ultrasound, in order to examine the nature of this lump.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist