Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Infertility problem

hello doctor, I m 30 years old and having periods every 40 days.I also had a mis-carriage during the first 1.5 years. From there, we were trying and not succesful. So decided to go for treatment. Going for treatment for the past 1yr. Initial tests shows that insulin is not advised to take diabetin/glucophage 50mg.After these tablets, insulin become normal. Still continuing the tablets. Also, taking Diane 35/Progyluton for past 8 months, now i get periods in every 30 days. Doctor planned to do IUI initially and started the ultra sound scanning and found that no eggs formed on the follicle.follicle keeps growing and doctor confirmed that no egg found and it could be Follicular ovarian cyst. Also taking serophene 50 mg (2 day to 6th day) and doctor planned to increase it to 100mg later on. Also if it doesn t work she planned to do injection. Question: 1. Wanted to understand the criticality of the problem? 2. what treatment is necessary at this stage ?is it curable and what is the success percentage on such treatment. 3. can you advise any doctor in chennai? My weight: 55.5kg. Height : 153 cms
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  743
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
first of all confirm your dignosis weather it is cyst or there is some other problem,if there is some cyst then never go for surgery,please tell me something more about u then i can prescribe u some homoeopathic treatment which will effect u definately.
wish u get well soon.& reply soon
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
  User's Response
it suggests PCOD (ploy cystic ovarian diseases) you r in right track of treatment follow your gynecologist your problem will be solved soon,be patience
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
  User's Response
here is doctor mohsin madni.
please arrane to get fresh pelivic to some more investigation.wheter there is cyst its type and size ii
ovarien syst -shrinkness-size--side
blood test especially esr
what is value of follicum
thres is very surest remedy for infertilit/sterlty in natural and homeopathic system of medicine,
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist Dr. Ragavendrasamy's  Response
Main emphasis is to be placed over your life style... Say no to sedentary life... Do Asanas & Undergo nature cure treatments preferably for a span of one month and by that time you should be alright in the hands of nature...
simple tips for now....
Avoid milk & milk products, sweets(white sugar especially),maida, tea, coffee, cold drinks, Spices
try to stay on a bland diet, make one meal a complete fruit diet
try to take cold abdominal pack twice daily mud bath thrice in a wk for now...
for further details you may contact Dr.Vijay kanth 9994585562
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you may have pcod. it is curable but long procedure.have petions inthis.your cycle should be normal first.i suggest you to follow ayurveda treatment along this which may inhance the possibility.consult your nearest ayurveda specialist. varity of medications and theorapy awailable in ayurveda.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor