Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Infant has continuous vomiting. Stool test show mucus, pus cells. Should I be worried?

Hello Doctor My kid is 2 mnths 22 days old. since last 5 days she is vomiting a lot. I ve done the stool test . and the report says below : Consistency : loose Gross blood absent Mucus present CELLs RBC 0--0/HPH Pus Cells : 2--4 seen/HPH Reducing Sugar present (0.5gm%) Please help me understand if it s normal or something to worry for. Regards, Smruti
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query

Continuous vomiting in infant needs to be evaluated,but few things are to be seen
is your baby on breast feeding?is he/she taking feeds normally.burping should be done after every feeding.
are there any other associated symptoms,any fever,excessive crying.

I advise you to take your baby to pediatrician.
Your baby will be fine,
God bless
Answered: Thu, 10 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor