Owl Image

If I have minor chest pain is this still something I need to call the 911 about ?

If i have minor chest pain is this still something i need to call the 911 about? for a couple of days now i ve had minor pain in my chest that seems to come and go periodically, this certainly is not unbearable pain that s keeping me from doing my day to day activities, and i m not showing any of the other known symptoms of heart attack (ie trouble breathing,dizziness,blurr... vission,numbness etc), still is this something i should go to the emergency room for?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009