Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

IBS, continuous tendency of diarrhoea, abdominal pain, lifestyle with healthy diet and exercise, taking homeopathic medicines. Other alternatives?

Hello I am an 70 years Lady I am suffering from Irritable bowl syndrome from past few months & I Am haveing continues tendency of diarhea & abdominal pain . I have dont my lower abdominal ultra sounds but all my vital parts are normal . I eat lot of fruits & do deep breathing & now I am also following to homeopatheic medicines . But yet Iam not feeling comfortable . So can you reccomened what else I can do...
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello sourabhtrehan,
if you are loosing weight, per rectal bleeding,anaemia, noctrul symptoms then advice- investigation-stool micrscopy& culture, blood -hb,TLC &DLC, ESR , liver function test, serological testing for coeliac disease, USG- ABDOMEN -for gallstone& biliary tract disease, hydrogen breath testing for fructose &lactose malabsorption. medication- antispasmodic,antidepressant,lopermadie, i probioties,yoga, relaxing, swimming,walking . hope advice will be useful to you. thank you.
Answered: Mon, 16 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor