Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I need help with perimenopause

I am trying to find out what kind of doctor I need to see for perimenopause - my symptoms are making my life unbearable - severe hot flashes, night sweats, heat palpitations, anxiety, mood swings - all of it???

I am only 44 years old -and I really would like some alternatives to HRT.


Asked On : Sat, 16 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  707
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Harmonal replacements are the treatment of choice for peri and postmenopausal symptooms.. You can get these medications by a prescription from a gynaecologist.. They are the best person to decide on the proper medications and the mode of treatment.. All the best...

Answered: Sat, 16 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor