Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

I m facing prob of Vertigo or cervical spondilytis

from last 4-5 days i m facing prob of vertigo i m physically fit and 23 yrs old. aftr a shot of vertigo,i feel like pukish n thn in result of vomiting i m takin vertin 8 mg tds, domperidome bd. all thes happen at the tie of night. vertigo n thn vomiting. tel me is it cervical spondilytis(first degree)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  826
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
if you have no other complaints it is most probably Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo which is not worrisome and eases with the medications you are taking right now. In cervical spondylitis you would have had neck pain, head ache and difficulty in neck movements.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You will need to take a cervical x-ray or MRI scan to see if it is due to cervical spondylitis. Continue to take prescribed medicines. Ask for a change in medicine if the current medication is not helping you.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor