Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have severe headache on waking, kindly help me

I have woken with a really bad headache the last 4 days, its quite severe and worse when i bend over or cough etc...I take painkillers and it eases as they day wears on but is back the next morning.?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  321
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello ur condition can b cured permanantly by homeopathy.. drink lots of water jucies fruits .. have food at proper timings.. take adequate rest n sleep.. destress n b peaceful god bless..
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
since how long have you been having these episodes?is it associated with nausea/vomiting?is there transient blurring of vision.if these symptoms are not there it could possibly tension headache / sinusitis.however it would be better to consult doctor for thorough examination.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor