Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

I have persistent gaseous distention with slight central abdominal bulge and greenish chronic vaginal discharge. Are all these related ?

Hi, am 21 years old female virgin...I ve persistent gaseous distention and slight central abdominal bulg, also i ve chronic vaginal discharge that is sometimes may be greenish and acne for less than 1 year duration that is not sever but persistant and increasing ... Are all related to a disease or what ??
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
You may be having a vaginal infection.You will need to be examined by a doctor an you will need antibiotics.As for the gaseous distension you will need to start anatcids before food and use a laxative for a few days if necessary.Your main problem here is the vaginal infection so i suggest you get professional help with that.
Answered: Sat, 15 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor