Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have issue about Small Penis

Well, every since i was young i was considered "small". My penis is fairly small. It is 3 1/2 inches erected and i was wondering if i were to get surgical circumcision how much bigger would it be? Also how much does it usually cost?
Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

your pens size when erect is good enough to have intercourse and satisfy the partner. circumcision shall not increase the penis size in any way, so forget about it
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

There are no proven methods either medical or surgical to increase the length and girth of penis. And also circumcision does not help and shall make it look even smaller.

General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Getting operated, will not affect the penis size. It is a out patient procedure. Will not affect much. Depends where are you getting it done.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor