Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I have got a sperm problem, kindly advise me

Hi, I need some advice. I have got a sperm problem. There are something like jelly coming out with my sperm, it has tea colour. Have I got a serious problem ? I have got nothing wrong except the sperm. your sincerely
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi...., the normal color of the semen is white..., since yours is tea color, it is suggestive of infection in the prostate or seminal vesicle... semen analysis and and culture will give the report of cause for thee infection,, do not neglect the condition... you need to be treated with a course of antibiotics
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor