I have frequent chest pain not chronic but a lot. What could be the reason is?

READ ALL OF THIS INFORMATION!!!! I have been smoking for two days now. Tomorrow will be my third day. I m a light smoker. Four or five cigarettes a day. I don t even fnish them off. When I inhale, I don t go past my mouth. Today, I had moderate to severe chest pain and the pain was still going and a got a little dizzy and I had a hot flash and I felt funny inside. My heart rhythm is funky, too. My heart will be pounding a little fast, and then I hear a small pop and my heart beat gets kind of slow almost like it s struggling to beat. My mom was born with a birth defect of the aorta . They checked me for it and they said I didn t have it. I m pretty sure my heart isn t struggling to beat. I have frequent chest pain not chronic but a lot and I don t worry about it because I m too young for these problems. Is this a heart murmur or something else? Throw out your opinion.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009