Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

I have dry skin and dandruff problems. How to be cured from these ?

hello, I have dry skin problem since many years, also dandruff problem. recently I observed some red circular rash/spots on my skin. after consulting my doctor i came to know it was ring worm. he asked me to apply cream named Tebina which contains terbinafine HCL cream 1 %. it was very effective and lesions and spots got cured and i stopped using cream. but before some days i find that its occuring again. please guide me. to get medicine to cure permanently.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to apply the cream for 4 wk ,inspite of treated lesion
what we see is the upper layer of the skin only .
fungal infection is there up to 3 layer so it is must to treat infection in all layer
u also need to continue oral antifungal tab for 6 wk
keep that area clean and dry
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi Sandeep
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You can use the same cream again to treat it and use it a week after disappearance of rash.I advise you to visit your Dermatologist and get evaluated if you have ringworm due to any underlying skin condition or low immunity.
Maintain good hygiene and take Vitamin C supplements.
Hope I answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.
Take care
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor