Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I have constipation and pea sized node near anus which is itchy. What should i do ?

i an 46 years old often had constipation and occassionally had little bleeding now i see small pea sized node near terminal point of anus which is itching.kindly suggest what should i do.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  327
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Constipation leads to formation of hemorrhoid which are enlargement of rectal veins, which can present as nodes / mass near anus. Other causes can Fistula in ano, Anal Fissure.

You need to get evaluated and get a rectal examination which find out the cause. Once the cause is found treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to consult doctor
as there is bleeding there is chance of piles ,prolapse or other pathology
u must be concern about it
drink more water
and take diet with high fiber contain .
for constipation u can take laxative.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor