Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I have breastfeeding Problem. i hardly have any milk and my baby is totally dependent on bottle milk.

Hello, I am a new mom and my baby is now two months old. After delivery, I started to breastfeed my baby and it continued for two weeks. however, after that i started to support my baby with bottle milk because i felt that my milk is not enough for her. as a result, she got used to the bottle and refused breastfeeding . every time I try with her she cries a lot. Now, i hardly have any milk and my baby is totally dependent on bottle milk. thanx dia a
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

welcome to healthcaremagic forum.

Once a baby gets used to bottle feed, she will automatically start refusing breast feeding as it needs a good effort of sucking by the baby. Now after one and a half months of bottle feed, it is really difficult to re establish it.

Dr. Rakhi tayal

Answered: Sun, 16 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor